Bryce Poulin, PGA
Director of Instruction | PGA Teaching Professional
Email | Bryce.Poulin@CamasMeadows.com
COVID-19 Update: Lessons are permitted and available at this time. Book online below!
Awards + Achievements
– 2018 Pacific Northwest Section PGA | Player Development Award
– 2018 Oregon Chapter PGA | Player Development Award
– 2017 Oregon Chapter PGA | Youth Player Development Award
– 2017 Oregon Golf Association | Club Executive of the Year Award
– PGA Class A Member | PGA of America ~ March 2017
– Oregon Golf Association | Outstanding Facility Supporting Junior Golf Award ~ 2015
My parents and grandfather introduced me to golf at the age of four. I’ve never stopped playing and enjoying this game. The reasons are simple: they made the game fun, achievable and encouraging for me—and those qualities now form the foundation of my golfing core values. As a teaching professional developing others in the sport, I believe those simple principles allow us to enjoy the game for a lifetime. Golf should be fun. We should set achievable goals and experience success. And along the way, we should encourage and celebrate our growth as we move through the learning process.
I teach students of all ages and abilities, and have a unique perspective on the family and community aspect that the game of golf provides. As a former junior state champion, I also lend the important “player’s perspective” that is vital to coaching competitive golfers.
Golf can and should be made simple. Let’s just focus on the things that matter and that we can control. If we do that, we are on the right path to playing better golf and furthering our enjoyment of this great game.
“My goal is not to teach you just golf. My goal and job is to teach you to how to play golf, enjoy golf more, and improve your performance on the golf course.” – Bryce Poulin, PGA